Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Way To Home...

i wonder when i can go home...
i never feel the important of 'go home' like now...
now..i wan go home... immediately !!
i wan see my room although it just messy just like usual~(i can swear my bros wont go n clean it)
i wan see my 2 little bro(not so LITTLE actually)
although i know we will argue everyday~
i wan see my sista~(this one must argue de!!)
wan her buy jajan for me~
i wan go back see papa n mama
although i know they will suruh sy 
mop the floor/clean the room/wash the toilet
or everyday can heard they nagging me 
after eat nid wash the plate/kemas brg sendiri/don everyday lie down
and etc etc...
but this all for me is the sound of FAMILY
you can only do this thing to your family
because you love them
haha
SOMEONE said
'family is the member that although you hate him/her but you still need stick with him/her forever'
i like it!!
wakakaka
Last..
I...
WAN GO HOME...

-THE END-


No comments:

Post a Comment